How does it work?
Pricing for this house is based on how many bedrooms and bathrooms are used, rather than the number of guests.
You tell us which suites you would like and you have access to the house and those suites. The remaining suites remain locked. Please note that we will never rent out the locked suites during your stay. The house is priced like this to minimise cleaning and linen costs, so you are not paying for areas that you won’t be using.
For example, if you book the Mahogany and Norfolk you have access to the laundry, kitchen, dining, lounge, balcony and the Mahogany and Norfolk suites. The Boardwalk and the Attic remain locked.
There is no booking fee when booking direct with us – this will save you several hundred dollars.
Prices are in AUD per night. There is a 2 night minimum.
Contact us for a competitive quote for discounts on long term stays.
|Suite(s)||Sleeps||Price per night|
|Attic & Norfolk||6||$360|
|Attic & Mahogany||8||$380|
|Mahogany & Norfolk||10||$390|
|Whole House inc Boardwalk||14||$590|
10% discount for stays over 7 nights.
#Peak season (mid Dec to Feb and Easter) Mahogany & Norfolk combination or the whole house to be booked.
4 Night minimum stay mid Dec-Feb.
Peak Price: Mahogany and Norfolk $550, Whole House $690.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Thank you for choosing to stay with us. Please read these terms and conditions thoroughly. By paying for your accommodation you have agreed to these conditions.
We hope you enjoy your stay at 18 Pertobe Beach House.
- Check in time is 2pm on agreed arrival date. Departure is 10am on agreed departure date. Additional charges will be levied for late check out and deducted from credit card, unless a late checkout has been agreed to prior to the departure date.
- The maximum number of occupants must not exceed the agreed number of people when booking the property. Overloading will render the guest liable to termination of the booking with no refund. A levy of $100 per person per night for people residing at the property over the mutually agreed number when booking will be payable.
- Any form of party or gathering of more than the accepted number of guests renders the guest liable for instant cancellation of accommodation with no refund given.
- In the situation that 18 Pertobe Beach House staff or representatives believe guests are causing a nuisance to neighbours, or place the property owner in a situation of loss, the provision of accommodation will be terminated immediately with no refund given. Any malicious damage or behaviour will be reported to police immediately.
- Guests agree to allow a staff member or their nominee to enter the rented premises to carry out any necessary repairs should the need arise.
- No responsibility is taken for guests personal property left on the premises. A Search Fee will be applied if 18 Pertobe Beach House staff are asked to locate and/or return items left behind.
- Bookings are only confirmed upon deposit payment. Deposit and final payment must be received by the due dates.
- Cancellation conditions apply. See Cancellation Policy for further details.
- The security code for access to the keys will be provided once accommodation is paid for. Lost keys must be reported and paid for immediately. Guests are liable for all costs associated with loss of keys.
Use and care of the house:
- Smoking: No smoking at any time on the premises (including on the balcony) of 18 Pertobe Beach House. Please be mindful of smoke entering the windows of 18 Pertobe Road and neighbouring properties. All cigarette butts must be disposed of in outside rubbish bins.
- Pets: Strictly no pets permitted. Pets found to have been inside will render the guest liable for a charge for a contractor to commercially clean the inside of the property and the yard.
- 18 Pertobe Beach House must be left clean and tidy otherwise an additional cleaning fee will be charged.
- Rubbish: Large rubbish bins are collected on Thursday evenings. If you are staying on a Thursday please place the bins outside. Please return the bins on the Friday morning.
Condition of spa, kitchens and balcony
- The guest agrees at the end of their stay to ensure that the spa, kitchen and balcony are in a condition comparable with that at the commencement of the stay.
- The guest agrees that neither the owner nor the agent is liable for any accidents that may occur on the premises.
- Furniture or household effects are not to be removed from the premises and all must be left in the same position at all times.
- No refund is payable if the guest leaves the premises before the end of the booked period.
- The guest may cancel a reservation by providing at least 4 weeks written notice to 18 Pertobe Apartments via email. 18 Pertobe Beach House staff will then return the deposit, less any applicable cancellation fee.
The following cancellation fees apply:
|More than 4 weeks before the check-in||$100|
|Between 1– 4 weeks before the check-in date||25% of the booking fee or $100 – whichever is greater.|
|Less than 1 week||100% of the booking fee.|
Right to refuse or revoke bookings
- 18 Pertobe Apartments reserves the right to revoke or refuse to honour any accommodation booking which may in their opinion and at their sole discretion be unsuitable for the premises.
Availability of Property
- Should any events whatsoever arise beyond the reasonable control of 18 Pertobe Apartments which render the premises uninhabitable (example flood, fire, storm) then 18 Pertobe Apartments staff may have to cancel the booking with a full refund payable to the guest. Where this is not possible, all monies paid by the guest will be refunded. Upon refund of the monies paid, the Guest shall have no further claims whatsoever against the 18 Pertobe Apartments
By paying for the accommodation guests are agreeing to abide by the above terms and conditions.