Pertobe Road Beach House is the perfect location for a family holiday – the beach is 300m from the back door.
We dare you to print this list and do it all!
Within walking distance:
- Geothermal Bath house and Day Spa – within 100 m (Perfect in Winter so pack your bathers)
- Restaurants – within 100 m (Located in the resorts, they are child friendly)
- Kiosk – 240 m (during summer)
- Mini Golf, Tennis Courts, skate ramp – 300 m
- Lake Pertobe Adventure Playground and markets – 400 m (The whole playground is 5ha so be prepared! Paddle boats and motorised boats can be hired)
- Beach and coastal promenade walking/cycling track – 400 m (Head out the back door and follow the walking track to the beach)
- Pickering Point trail and beach, including Lady Bay, Stingray Bay and Middle Island (home of Oddball) – 650 m (Stunning at sunset. Watch the horses train on the beach at sunrise)
- Summer Foreshore Festival – 550 m
- BMX track – 550 m
- Pavilion café and bar, the breakwater – 900 m (The Breakwater is amazing in winter, get a sense of why it’s called the Shipwreck Coast)
- Flagstaff Hill – 1.4 km (Visit during the day and head back for the Sound and Light show)
- Warrnambool Racing club – 4.6 km
- Logan beach Whale Watching Platform – 6 km
- Tower Hill – 20 km (20 mins)
- Port Fairy via rail trail out the front door – 37 km
- Port Fairy Driving – 30 km (30 minutes)
A bus service also departs from outside the house taking passengers into town frequently.